Volunteering at KMUD is a great way to become involved with the community.
KMUD is a volunteer-based community organization that relies on financial support through KMUD memberships and is powered by the always welcomed, cheerful and energetic volunteer....that's you!
Please contact Kerry Morgan at the KMUD Business office (707) 923-2513 ext. 107 if you are interested in helping.
In general, KMUD can always use help with the following:
Office Management Opportunities:
- Answer phones during business hours (9 AM-4 PM).
- Help mail out pledge drive premiums.
Building and Grounds:
- Help maintain lawn and grounds.
- Help in outdoor beautification projects.
- Assist with light construction.
- Help process and catalog music CD's.
- Help maintain organization of recorded music in the library.
Contact us by phone: 707-923-2513