2022 SPRING WILDFLOWER SHOW
The California Native Plant Society (CNPS) invites everyone to the
annual Spring Wildflower Show, at the Jefferson Community Center, 1000
B St., Eureka, on April 29-30 and May 1 – Friday 2 PM to 5 PM,
Saturday & Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM. Free and accessible.Face masks
recommended. Details at www.northcoastcnps.org.
The annual Wildflower Show is the north coast’s celebration of wild
California plants. This year’s theme is “Native Plants in the Neighborhood”.
Help bring native plants into your garden and keep garden plants out
of the wild. Discover where you can visit native plants gardens.
Learn where you can \volunteer to remove invasive plants and to help
out in public gardens that feature native plants.
– See fresh-labeled wildflowers and other wild plants from all over
Humboldt and Del Norte. Find out which ones are native and which ones
are harmful (e.g., invasive).
– Take a tour of the native plant landscaping at the Community Center:
11 AM and 1 PM Saturday and Sunday.
– Experts will help identify your samples or photos of wild plants.
– Make your own “Little Free Wildflower Art” – materials provided.
– Also visit the native plant sale Saturday and Sunday at the CNPS
nursery at Fresh Water Farms Preserve. (Sign-up online – by
appointment only.) Details at www.northcoastcnps.org.