Webinar: Addressing Legal and Practical Realities of a Virtual Workforce
Wait, Now I’m Managing Remote Workers?
Hosted by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO)
Many nonprofits hastily converted to virtual work with the onset of COVID-19. Now, what started as a short-term solution has shifted to a permanent or long-term strategy to keep mission-critical work moving forward. Leaders are grappling with how to support their employees in this changed work environment, how to manage organizational risk around employee matters, and how to keep their teams safe, productive, and effective. Join NAO as they dive into the important legal and practical considerations nonprofit employers must consider and address as they adapt to the “new normal.”
- How should you manage day-to-day employee performance when your employees are elsewhere?
- How will you handle disability and accommodation needs?
- How should you respond to employee requests for flexibility as they balance work and home needs during a pandemic?
- What tools and resources should you be providing to your teams, and why? How should you prioritize when resources are scarce?
- How does virtual work affect risk management?