Free Webinar Series: How to Support Your Nonprofit
ACCIDENTAL TECHIE: HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR NONPROFIT WITHOUT AN IT BACKGROUND
Thursdays, December 3, 10, 17, 2020
10:00 am – 11:30 am PT
Presented by Tech Impact
Are you the one with admin privileges for all your software? Do you have to carry out basic IT tasks such as run backups and install anti-virus software? Is IT only a small fraction of your job (but always threatening to take over)?
Let Tech Impact help you through the big IT issues many small nonprofits face. Our three-week course will provide you with the knowledge you need to support your nonprofit and its many IT needs.
Through participation in this course, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of your organization’s infrastructure.
- Learn the fundamentals of networking and backing up shared files.
- Discover best practices that will make you a more effective software administrator.
- Explore new software options.
- Review security risks and safety principles.
- Discuss technology planning and how to help everyone at your organization get what they need
from their technology resources.
- Learn how to keep your IT responsibilities from taking over your job.