Reporting Water Diversion and Use

Filing the Initial Statement of Water Diversion and Use

The player below contains an interview done by Community Journalist Bob Froehlich with Bob Rinker from the California State Water Resources Control Board that discusses the details of completing the "Statement of Water Diversion and Use." The completed form is due July 1, 2010 and should be postmarked by June 30. Questions may also be answered by calling: 916-341-5431 and Bob Rinker can be reached directly at: 916-322-3143.
Information is also available on the internet at:


Leave a Comment