December 29, 2022
Dear Valued KMUD Members:
Are you a member of the KMUD community? Do you love helping and gaining new experiences?
Our Board of Directors is looking for a new member representative to replace our Member Rep whose term finishes up in the spring. This is a commitment of just one Zoom meeting a month, some committee work, plus some special sessions throughout the year. The term for a board member is 3 years.
Even if you have no history in non-profits or on the radio, you may be a great fit for this seat!
A Board Member:
- The nominee must be a current member, as of January 20th to be eligible for the membership rep seat on the board.
- Must be present at Zoom Board and some committee meetings
- Has integrity and high ethical standards
- Must not have a felony conviction
There are numerous benefits to serving on the KMUD Board:
- A boost to your resume or portfolio
- Building your non-profit experience
- An invitation to participate in our Board Talk Show on-air
- The ability to join any committees that interest you
- A concrete way to serve your community and take an active role at KMUD
The nomination period is from January 1st until February 18th. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, you can email [email protected].
The Election Committee,
KMUD Board of Directors